- Driver MUST be a NASCAR Member to participate and be awarded points.
- Driver MUST take the ORIGINAL green flag to receive points for that race.
- Points are awarded according to the race finish after any penalties have been accessed.
- Classes that draw starting position and do not qualify that evening receive the FAST HEAT points for each heat race.
- You must qualify the car you race in the main event to receive position points gained.
- ONE point is awarded for positions gained during the main event from the assigned starting position.
- Race payoff is according to main event finish after any penalties have been accessed.
- You must hold a FULL membership with NASCAR before the last race of the NASCAR season to receive year end awards in these divisions.
- Driver awards at year end are based on the final points audit between NASCAR and the track.